Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Keys to Juice Feasting

I'm only 19 days in, but these are some of the things that have really helped make those 19 days easy:
  • Share with my support system exactly what I'm trying to accomplish
  • Plan shopping, and be open to change my list based on a bargain
  • Have stress-management strategies in place
  • Prepare juice before I'm hungry
  • Get in lots of greens
  • Keep green powder blends handy
  • Ask for help when I need it
  • Rotate fruits and vegetables to keep it interesting
  • Workout daily
  • Review goals daily
  • Record my juices, supplements, and detox strategies to make sure I'm on track
  • Make delicious juices I enjoy
  • Give myself permission to dump a juice that's not up to standard
This list also works for maintaining a healthy eating-style.

I couldn't have made it this far without Avery, Melina, and Ray, all of whom have helped me shop, wash produce, and prepare juices. Mad props to Avery who took over my juicing for an entire day. I doubt he'll ever know how loved I felt. Thanks, fam!




No comments: