Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 26 - Exercise is Key

On the days when I get enough exercise, I manage stress and any negative emotions much more easily. Whether it's a powerwalk, a jog, a dvd, or some time on the bike, anger and sadness may roll in, but I can remind myself to give them over to God, or simply change my focus. Makes sense. After all, the human body was designed to be in motion for most of the day. A nice endorphin release never hurts, and feeling strong and physically confident can elevate my mood for the whole day.

Today's juice:
kale/apple/lemon/ginger
watermelon
grapefruit/orange
kale/beet/apple/celery/ginger/lemon

I'm 5 days away from my baby step goal of 31 days. I know I haven't done all the mental, emotional, or physical cleansing I'd like to do on this feast. Seriously considering going longer. If I do, I'll continue to set baby step goals and re-evaluate at each one.

No comments: