Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 4 - Minor Breakouts Continue

A good day, but it's late, and I'm tired, so I'll be brief. Tiny breakouts on my face seem to be the detox symptom of the moment. I'm not too concerned, since these aren't like the big, painful, scarring bumps I'd suffer if I ate a bit of wheat. Of course, I'm great friends with my tongue scraper and toothbrush these days. My energy was great. The morning was very productive, and I got in over an hour of exercise.

I do enjoy my little quarter-teaspoon of kelp granules, but I haven't found any food particularly distracting or enticing. I'm still preparing meals for the family, but for now I'm content in the knowledge that all that yummy goodness will be available when I'm done with the feast. Still craving lots of quiet time though.

Today's juice:
collard/beet with greens/apple/ginger
grapefruit
rainbow chard/celery/apple
water with 2 teaspoons Vitamineral Green

Current supplements to the juice:
kelp granules
hemp oil
coconut oil
bee pollen
green superfood
Vitamin D-3
Probiotics
Enzymes
Cascara Sagrada
MSM

(OMG-osh! That seems like a lot of supplements, huh? Some are actually foods, and some I take anyway, so no worries.)

I promise myself to get back to video tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing what these days of juicing bring!

Chamomile tea, and off to bed.

No comments: