Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 28 - My Emergency Stash

I work from home, so I've never gotten into the habit of making my juices in advance. Lots of juice feasters make 4 jars of juice when they start their day, but I'm a one-juice-at-a-time girl. I keep chlorella, kelp granules, or green powder in my purse. If I'm away from home longer than expected, any of those will get me through.

Great energy today, though I only slept about 5 and 1/2 hours last night. I got in two workouts and spent most of the day shopping with my girls. Shopping isn't my favorite activity. It usually leaves me feeling depleted. I did take a half hour afternoon nap, but the running from store to store didn't wear me out.

Today's juice:
parsley/spinach/apple/lemon
cantaloupe strawberry
watermelon
grapefruit/orange
spinach/apple/ginger lemon

I don't keep track of the amount of greens I juice. I'd like to have about a pound and half each day, but I usually just keep blending them in until I have enough juice. I'd guess that I'm closer to a pound lately, so I'll try to be more aware in the coming days. Looking forward to a great weekend!


No comments: