Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 3 On Juice - Still Napping

I had a lot of energy this morning, so I got in a 90 minute workout (stationary bike, and abs), but by late afternoon I needed a n,ap. That's 3 days in a row of sacking out on the couch, but I've either been up late, up early or both, so I can't say that it's definitely the juice feast. I have a few tiny breakouts on my forehead, but otherwise I feel great.

Ray keeps offering me food she's made. Bless her. She keeps forgetting I'm doing juice, but I appreciate her thoughtfulness. I'm hoping the girls will do all my juicing for me on Mother's Day. That would be the best Mother's Day ever!

Today's Juice:
beet with greens/apples/spinach/ginger/lemon
coconut water/Vitamineral Green
Grapefruit
celery/tomato/parsley/Thai chili pepper (Loved the spice!)

I'm still having a bit of a hard time consuming the full 4-5 quarts, but I force myself to get in at least 4, so I don't fall too low in calories and nutrients. On with the feast!

No comments: