Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 5 on Juice!

I hit some personal bumps in the road today, the kind that can knock your whole day off course if you let them. Luckily, I had love and light pouring in from the fam. I had so much energy. I ran my errands, hit much of my to do list, and did 34 miles on the stationary bike. Not bad.

Today's juice:
celery/apple/watercress/ginger/lemon (Didn't need the ginger.)
grapefruit
coconut water/Vitamineral Green
collard greens/apple/lemon (A little too sweet.)

I'm still having trouble getting the full 4 quarts down, but I'm forcing myself to do so. I don't want to fall too low in nutrients or calories. Avery's visiting his mother in Chicago, and he took her a nut milk bag and made her a green juice tonight! They called me on speaker phone and we talked about the advantages of disadvantages of green smoothies vs juices. I love that conversation!

Chamomile tea and bed . . .


No comments: