Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 46 - Oopsie!

Another juice mishap today: I was running my mouth and sitting down to a beautiful cantaloupe juice when the jar slipped from my hand and spilled all over the coffee table. The girls sprang into action with towels. Even though I splashed a few files and papers, my laptop escaped unscathed. Thank goodness!

My energy is excellent these days. When I don't get enough sleep at night, I take a late afternoon nap, but I'm able to workout for 2 hours at a time and my work hours are consistently productive. I can honestly see why some people are reluctant to complete their feast at the 92 day mark. Even though I'm committed to 60+ days, I find the idea of extending often surfaces for me. Ah well, the timing's probably not right for that.

Today's juice:
watermelon
cantaloupe
orange
Vitamineral Green

I know. I know. I missed my green juices today. It's rare that I do that, but sometimes I have to be not so rigid with myself. I made sure to have a heaping spoonful of the Vitamineral Green, so I didn't have a mineral-free day. Tommorow I'm back to my pineapple green juice!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Cantaloupe juice is great! I made cantaloupe-cucumber juice the other day :)