Monday, September 13, 2010

What I Miss about Juice Feasting & a New Blog

It's been over a month since I ended my 65-day juice feast. In hindsight, I wish I'd done a full 90+ days. Still, I'm glad I was able to pull off what I did.

What I miss most about juice feasting was the incredible lightness I felt. (There were also these moments of crazy peacefulness that are hard to describe.) I can somewhat recapture that lighness by eating high raw-vegan, and many days I go 100% raw. I've definitely kept a significant amount of juice in my daily diet, and I've turned a lot of friends on to juicing--especially green juice. Nothing makes me happier than my kids requesting kale/pineapple juice. It's such a fan favorite I try to prep some whenever we're having guests.

I'll incorporate some all-juice days and some mini-feasts, and at some point I'd like to do another long juice feast.

If you're interested in a raw food lifestyle for health, weight loss, increased energy, or just to be a little kinder to the planet, check out my new blog, The Raw Difference. And no, you don't have to be 100% raw or give up any particular food forever in order to benefit from raw foods.

See you on the new blog! (Check out my new running shoes!)

No comments: