Monday, March 28, 2011

Juice for the Masses

Juice feasting improved my life in so many ways. After 65-days of fresh veggie and fruit juices, I'd lost the fat, I had lots of energy, my skin was finally clear, and I didn't have to struggle to avoid temptation. For the most part, the cravings had been killed. I still do mini-feasts and have at least 1 green juice every day.

Right now, I'm pushing to complete the first draft of my juicing book. It's meant to give readers lots of different ways to enjoy the benefits of juicing, from daily juice to juice feasting. Hopefully it will introduce juicing to a mainstream audience, as well. Most of my friends and family still think I'm the tofu-eating hippie, and don't get why you'd want to drink something the color of swamp water. Granted I can win almost anyone over with a homemade juice, but since I can't serve tasty green juice to the world, I'm writing this book. The point is to introduce masses of people to the yummy goodness of juicing, and I'm really excited about it!

Pineapple/spinach/carrot/ginger juice for lunch today!

4 comments:

Candice said...

I am so excited that you are writing a juicing book! I would LOVE to read it so please keep us all updated on its progress :) Now that I've had my baby I am ready for a juice feast!--maybe after I start weaning her :)

Candice Davis said...

Thanks, Candice! And that juice feast will wait for you! Enjoy your precious little one. Before you know it, she'll be in the kitchen making juice for you. Love it when my girls do that!

HiHoRosie said...

Congrats Candice! That's so wonderful to hear!

Candice Davis said...

Thanks, HHR! I'm very excited about it!